Business Development Manager
- MBA in marketing or it’s equivalent
- Proven working experience as a business development manager or a relevant role
- Should have proven closure of business leads in North America, South America, Europe and APAC markets in the field of Data labeling across multiple domains
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives l Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
Must have Characteristics:
- Should have handled a team
- Should be well versed of computer knowledge
- Should have excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Strong Facilitation Skills
- Should be adept in critical thinking, System & Process analysis, Problem solving
- Should have exposure to work with Management
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Thorough personality – pays attention to detail
- Takes initiative and Motivated
Sound like a fit? Let's talk.
Give your details we will connect with you