Marketing and Pre-sales Manager
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Sales or Marketing or equivalent.
- Understand customer needs and make sales presentations.
- Liaise with the marketing team to undertake demand-generating activities such as trade shows or customer workshops.
- Build lasting relationships with customers.
- Should have good knowledge in Preparation of sales proposals
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight etc)
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Should have excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills with Proven Abilities in Customer Relationship Management
- Should be instrumental in doing research and new lead generation
Must have Characteristics:
- Excellent communication skills – Fluent Oral & Written English
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools
- Through personality – pays attention to details
- Takes initiatives and motivated, takes initiatives and motivated
- Should have excellent presentation and organizing skills.
- Should have an analytical bent involving data crunching and analysis
- Should be adept in decision making
- Should be flexible and creative
Sound like a fit? Let's talk.
Give your details we will connect with you